Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh.. DR-Server getting problem again & again...

D&B DR-Server getting problem on disk space again. Aduyai, susah2 aku delete semua archive file tu br tau.

Going to transfer bit by bit arc. to my external HD then delete it at DR-Server. Take a longer time to sftp the file. This is the best solution that i can think. :-(


If not, getting warning alert thru my email & suddenly get ym warning from D&B team. My dear boss, how to resolve it, increase the size lor... heheheh.. Not a good solution actually.

Next week start working on night shift, me alone at office. Huhuhuhuh... hopefully nothing problem happend.



smbil ftp the file, dok ym gan zahidah, ilang kebosanan. the topic still same, about the product kesihatan & si dia itu. tq for layan my kesengalan. Heheheh..


No comments: